Here are some of the major changes that I have seen regarding my food intake:
- I used to only eat dry chicken breast. Now I eat every last piece of that delicious chicken. Including his spine.
- I used to pick off all of the fat that was around my steak. Now I pick steaks that have fat marbling throughout.
- I used to eat only lean dry meats. Now I specifically eat fatty meats, and this includes delicious pigs and their crackling skin.
- I used to never eat nuts because they are too fatty. Now I can't keep nuts in the house because I will devour them. I limit myself to 1kg of nuts/week.
- I used to eat a lot of empty calories like candy, popcorn, rice. I haven't had candy in almost a year, and the same with rice.
- I used to eat only egg whites. Now I eat at least 2 whole eggs every day.
- I used to eat very little for breakfast. Now I eat very large breakfasts and almost anything, including steak, pork chops, and salmon.
- I used to be good at cooking. Now I'm amazing at cooking.
In honor of my dedication for the last year, I am having a celebration night for myself. This is my night. I'm going to go all out. Here is the menu that I have planned for this special occasion:
Paleo 1 Year anniversary menu
- fresh shucked oysters
- marinated artichoke hearts
- roasted/salted nuts
- pepperoni/cured meats
- crab stuffed mushrooms
- smoked salmon
- dried seaweed
- bacon chips
- roasted veggies
- prime rib roast
- sauteed ground beef/mushroom/onion/garlic
- ceasar salad
- dark chocolate
- coconut flakes/chips
- dried cranberries
- Sea Cider
- Red Wine
- Diet Coke