Thursday, September 11, 2014

Daily Skincare Routine for Beautiful Healthy Looking Skin (Photos)

 Skincare has always been a big part of my life. I know it's funny to say, but it's true. Growing up my mom introduced me to the Clinique 3-Step Skincare System when I was in grade 7. She said that I need to take care of my skin, it's the first thing people see.

I couldn't agree more.

Take a look at my daily skincare routine. It will make your skin beautiful, healthy, and radiant. Either try the whole thing or take pieces here and there. Enjoy!













I believe in skincare the same way a dentist believes in brushing and flossing twice a day. Your skincare routine is also done twice a day. And I promise, it will only take 5 minutes to make your skin the most beautiful that it can be.

My skin type is combination oily. I breakout every now and then but my skin never feels dry. My major skin concerns are discoloration and dullness and preventing aging. I do not have any sensitivities.

Here is my skincare story:


1. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - $35.00 CA

2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser - $52.00 CA

3. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched - $64.00 CA

4. Shiseido The Makeup Facial Cotton - $11.00 CA

5. Chanel Le Jour - $90.00 CA

6. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector - $59.00 CA

7. Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum - $96.00 CA

8. Chanel CC Cream - $59.00 CA

Here is my makeup story:

1. NYX concealer wand (in lavender CW11) - $5.00 CA

2. Clinique Even Better Compact Makeup (in golden neutral 8) - $36.00 CA

3. Chanel Powder Blush (in reflex) - $48.00 CA

4. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer (in medium 02) - $40.00 CA

5. Estee Lauder Double Powder Makeup (in ivory beige 3N1) - $44.00 CA

6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (in ethereal light) - $52.00 CA

7. Chanel Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner (in noir 10) - $42.00 CA

8. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara (in black) - $23.00 CA

9. Chanel Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil (in brun naturel) - $30.00 CA

10. Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick (in copper pink N9) - $23.00

I know this looks like a lot, but promise it's not!





1 comment:

  1. Cave Gril in the City I love your blog! I took your advice about taking care of my skin. You are completely right. It doesn't have to take long, it doesn't have to be expensive and it really truly works when you find what works for you. I have found that how my skin looks on the outside is a complete reflection of what is on the inside. A diet full of vitamins and minerals in combination with your skin care routine has given me the best skin I've had since before I hit puberty! Thank you thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete